Now that the nitty gritty details are lined up for our next Flatbread Grill location- it’s time for the fun stuff that comes along with building a restaurant! This is the part where we get to work putting together our vision and making all the crazy ideas in our heads come to life (no easy task, but we do love the challenge)! The Esendemir Sisters took a little trip out to uber-hip Dumbo Brooklyn to meet with furniture designer and reclaimed wood expert, Mark Jupiter. His studio displays some of his impressive work for walk-in customers. Mark’s furniture design work is really beautiful, sustainable and super functional. Mark himself is a very down to earth artist and we were happy to make his acquaintance. He was also able to offer us some insight into sustainable design and helped focus ours and our architect, Anthony Guzzo’s vision for what we want the next Flatbread Grill in Hoboken, NJ to look like. Check out the photos below from our visit to Mark Jupiter’s workshop.
- The Misfits: Our Personal Experience With Bullying
- Flatbread Grill® Creates ‘Rainbow Hummus’ To Celebrate Diversity & Raise Awareness For The LGTBQ Community
- The Biggest Fight Of Our Lives: Us Vs. Our Former Landlords & State Farm Insurance Agency
- Mayor Zimmer, Local Bloggers Recognize Women Business Owners
- Building Flatbread Grill Hoboken, NJ: Part 1